How To Cook Mussels
All you need to know about: How To Cook Mussels.
2 lbs mussels, scrubbed and de-bearded
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup white wine
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the mussels to the pot and pour in the white wine. Cover the pot and cook for 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mussels have opened.
3. Discard any unopened mussels.
4. Sprinkle the parsley over the mussels and stir to combine.
5. Serve the mussels hot with crusty bread for dipping into the delicious broth. Enjoy!