How To Cook Mushrooms
All you need to know about: How To Cook Mushrooms.
– Fresh mushrooms
– Olive oil
1. Start by cleaning the mushrooms. Use a damp cloth to brush off any dirt or debris. Make sure to check the underside of the mushrooms too.
2. Slice the mushrooms into desired size.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
4. Add the mushrooms and season with salt, pepper, garlic, and herbs.
5. Cook the mushrooms for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. When the mushrooms are cooked, add a pat of butter and stir until melted.
7. Serve the mushrooms on their own or as a side dish. Enjoy!