How To Cook Meth
All you need to know about: How To Cook Meth.
Ephedrine or pseudoephedrine (cold medicine)
Anhydrous ammonia (fertilizer)
Sodium or lithium (batteries)
Acetone (nail polish remover)
Hydrochloric Acid (pool cleaner)
Red Phosphorus (matches)
2 large cooking pots
Glass stirring rod
1. Begin by combining the ephedrine/pseudoephedrine and anhydrous ammonia in one large pot. Stir the ingredients together until they are fully mixed.
2. In the second pot, combine the acetone and lithium. Heat the mixture on low heat until it turns into a clear liquid.
3. Slowly add the hydrochloric acid to the first pot, stirring constantly.
4. Once the acid has been added, carefully add the liquid from the second pot. Stir the mixture constantly until it has a consistent texture.
5. Add the red phosphorus to the mixture and stir until it is fully dissolved.
6. Place a funnel over the top of a container and place a coffee filter inside the funnel.
7. Pour the mixture into the funnel and let it sit for approximately 2 hours.
8. Once the mixture has cooled, carefully remove the coffee filter and discard it.
9. Your meth is now ready to use.
Cooking meth is an extremely dangerous activity, and should not be attempted at home. All of the ingredients used are toxic and can cause serious injury if not handled properly. It is important to wear a gas mask and rubber gloves when handling these ingredients to protect yourself from potential harm.