How To Cook Meatballs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Meatballs.
• 2 pounds ground beef
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with your hands.
3. Shape the mixture into 1-inch (2.5-cm) balls and place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite sauce or as part of a delicious meatball sandwich. Enjoy!