How To Cook Meatballs In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Meatballs In Air Fryer.
– 1 pound of ground beef
– 1/2 onion, minced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 360°F (182°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Roll the meat mixture into 1-inch balls and place them in the air fryer’s basket. Make sure to leave some room between the meatballs so they can cook evenly.
4. Cook the meatballs for 8-10 minutes, until they are cooked through.
5. Serve warm with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!