How To Cook Long Spaghetti
All you need to know about: How To Cook Long Spaghetti.
1. Long spaghetti
3. Olive oil
5. Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the spaghetti, and add 2 tablespoons of salt.
2. Place the pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Once the water starts to boil, add the long spaghetti.
4. Stir the spaghetti occasionally to make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
5. Cook the spaghetti for 10-12 minutes, or until it is al dente (firm to the bite).
6. Drain the spaghetti in a colander.
7. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
8. Add 2 cloves of garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
9. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to coat.
10. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.