How To Cook London Broil In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook London Broil In The Oven.
2-3 lb London Broil
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Begin by preparing the London Broil. Pat the steak dry with some paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
3. Rub the steak with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Make sure to evenly coat the steak.
4. Place the steak on a roasting rack in a roasting pan.
5. Place the pan in the preheated oven and roast for approximately 25 minutes.
6. After 25 minutes, take the pan out of the oven and use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak. It is recommended to cook the steak to an internal temperature of 135°F.
7. If the steak is not done yet, place the steak back in the oven and continue cooking for a few more minutes until it reaches 135°F.
8. Once the steak is done cooking, take it out of the oven and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
9. Slice the steak against the grain and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!