How To Cook Lobster Tails In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lobster Tails In The Oven.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Place the lobster tails on a cutting board and cut a slit down the top of the shell with kitchen shears.
3. Pull the shell apart slightly and insert a metal skewer, to prevent the tail from curling up when cooked.
4. Transfer the lobster tails to a baking dish and brush them with a light coating of melted butter.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over the lobster tails.
6. Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the baking dish from the oven and allow the lobster tails to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
• If your lobster tails are larger than 4 ounces, bake them for an additional 3-4 minutes.
• If desired, you can top the lobster tails with a sprinkle of paprika or parsley for a pop of flavor.
• You can also add a few garlic cloves and lemon slices to the baking dish for additional taste.