What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Lobster Tails In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lobster Tails In Oven.
– 4 Lobster Tails
– 1/4 Cup Butter (Melted)
– 1/4 Cup White Wine
– 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
– 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
– 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
– 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet.
3. Cut the lobster tails down the center, making sure not to cut through the shell.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, white wine, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika.
5. Brush the lobster tails with the butter mixture.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the lobster meat turns opaque and is cooked through.
7. Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!