What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Lobster Tail
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lobster Tail.
– Lobster tails
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper
– Garlic cloves (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
2. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place lobster tails on the baking sheet.
4. Cut the lobster tails in half lengthwise.
5. Spread butter liberally over the lobster, season with salt and pepper.
6. Place garlic cloves (optional) in between the lobster meat.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the lobster meat is opaque and firm.
8. Serve with your favorite accompaniments and enjoy!