What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Lobster Tail On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lobster Tail On The Grill.
– 4 Lobster Tails
– 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 Teaspoon of salt
– 1 Teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Cut the lobster tails lengthwise with kitchen shears or a sharp knife. Cut through the top side of the shell and meat, leaving the bottom of the shell intact.
3. Brush the inside of the lobster tails with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the lobster tails on the preheated grill. Cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until the lobster meat is opaque and no longer translucent.
5. Remove the lobster tails from the grill and serve hot. Enjoy!