What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Liver
All you need to know about: How To Cook Liver.
– 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
– 1 lb of calf liver, thinly sliced
– 1 small onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the cooking oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the sliced liver to the pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the onion and garlic and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the butter. Stir until the butter is melted.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve hot.