How To Cook King Crab Legs
All you need to know about: How To Cook King Crab Legs.
– 2 pounds of King Crab Legs
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the King Crab Legs onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Once melted, add the minced garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
5. Brush the butter and garlic mixture over the King Crab Legs.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the King Crab Legs.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the King Crab Legs are cooked through.
8. Serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!