What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Italian Sausages On Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Italian Sausages On Stove Top.
– Italian Sausages
– Olive Oil
1. Heat a large skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium heat.
2. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet.
3. Cut the onion into small cubes and add it to the skillet.
4. Saute the onion until it begins to soften.
5. Add the garlic and saute for a few minutes.
6. Add the Italian sausages to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, or until they are browned on both sides.
7. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the skillet.
8. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet.
9. Cook the sausages for 10-15 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
10. Serve the Italian sausages with your favorite sides. Enjoy!