How To Cook Italian Sausage
All you need to know about: How To Cook Italian Sausage.
– Italian sausage links
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat a skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet.
3. Place the Italian sausage links into the skillet.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes, turning the sausage links every few minutes so that each side is evenly browned.
5. Once the sausage links are fully cooked, remove from the skillet and place on a plate.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve and enjoy!