How To Cook Italian Sausage On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Italian Sausage On Stove.
– Italian Sausage
– Cooking Utensils (i.e. skillet, tongs, spatula)
1. Begin by heating a skillet on medium heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add a small amount of oil to the pan (this will prevent the sausage from sticking).
3. Place the Italian Sausage in the skillet.
4. Use tongs or a spatula to turn the sausage occasionally.
5. Cook the sausage until it is browned and cooked through (about 8-10 minutes).
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
– If possible, try to buy Italian Sausage that is already cooked. This will make the cooking process much quicker and easier.
– If the sausage is not already cooked, you may need to increase the cooking time to ensure the sausage is cooked through.
– If needed, you can add additional oil to the pan as the sausage cooks to prevent it from sticking.