How To Cook Italian Sausage In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Italian Sausage In Air Fryer.
– 4 Italian sausages
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Prick each sausage a few times with a fork.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the sausages and then rub the minced garlic over the sausages.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the sausages to taste.
5. Place the sausages in the air fryer basket and cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
6. Check the sausages to make sure they’re cooked through. The internal temperature should reach 160°F.
7. Serve the sausages warm with your favorite sides. Enjoy!