How To Cook Hot Italian Sausage
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hot Italian Sausage.
1 package of hot Italian sausage
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the sausage links on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Flip the sausage links and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Remove the sausage links from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips & Tricks:
1. You can also cook the sausage links on the stovetop in a skillet with a small amount of oil. Cook the sausage links over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, flipping the links occasionally.
2. To get a nicely browned and crispy exterior on the sausage links, you can finish them off in a hot skillet for a few minutes.
3. To add flavor, you can add your favorite spices or herbs to the sausage links as they cook.
4. Serve the sausage links with your favorite sides such as potatoes, vegetables, or a salad.