How To Cook Hot Dogs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hot Dogs.
1. Gather your ingredients. To cook hot dogs, you will need your favorite hot dogs, buns, and any desired condiments.
2. Prepare your hot dogs. If you’re using pre-cooked hot dogs, you can skip this step. If you’re using raw hot dogs, you can cook them in a skillet or grill.
Cooking on a Skillet
1. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil and swirl it around the skillet to coat it.
2. Add the hot dogs to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally. Cook until the hot dogs are browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Lower the heat to medium and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the hot dogs are cooked through.
Cooking on a Grill
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place the hot dogs on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the hot dogs are browned and cooked through.
3. Remove the hot dogs from the grill and place on buns.
1. Top with your favorite condiments. Serve hot.