How To Cook Hog Maws
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hog Maws.
Hog Maws Recipe
Hog maws, also known as pork stomach, are a traditional dish in many regions of the United States. While this dish may not have the most appetizing name, it is truly a tasty dish that is sure to please. With a few simple steps, you can have a delicious meal of hog maws ready for your family and friends.
– 2 lbs hog maws
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 stalks of celery, chopped
– 2 carrots, chopped
– 2 potatoes, chopped
– 1 can of diced tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and clean the hog maws and pat dry.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
4. Add the hog maws to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the parsley, onion, celery, carrots, and potatoes to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the diced tomatoes to the skillet and stir to combine.
7. Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!