What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Grouper
All you need to know about: How To Cook Grouper.
1 pound grouper fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place grouper fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, and parsley.
4. Drizzle the mixture over the grouper fillets.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.