How To Cook Green Beans
All you need to know about: How To Cook Green Beans.
Instructions for Preparing Green Beans
Green beans are a versatile and healthy vegetable which can be prepared in a variety of ways. Here is a simple recipe that will yield a delicious side dish that pairs well with many main courses.
– 1 pound fresh green beans
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the green beans and trim the tips off of each one.
3. In a large bowl, toss the green beans with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
4. Spread the green beans onto a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
5. Once the beans are tender and lightly browned, remove from the oven and serve.
– You can add other vegetables such as mushrooms or bell peppers to the dish for added flavor and texture.
– Experiment with different spices and seasonings to find your favorite flavor combination.
– For a crunchier texture, cook the green beans for a few minutes less.
– If you prefer your green beans to be more tender, cook them for a few minutes longer.