How To Cook Green Beans On Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Green Beans On Stove Top.
-Green Beans (1 lb)
-Salt (to taste)
-Olive Oil (1 tablespoon)
-Garlic (1 clove, minced)
-Butter (1 tablespoon)
1. Trim off the ends of the green beans.
2. Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
3. Add the green beans to the boiling water and let them cook for about 5 minutes, or until they are tender but still slightly crisp.
4. Drain the green beans and transfer them to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process.
5. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for about a minute, until fragrant.
7. Add the green beans and season with salt.
8. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the green beans are tender and lightly browned.
9. Add the butter to the skillet and toss to combine.
10. Serve the green beans warm.