What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Giblets
All you need to know about: How To Cook Giblets.
Giblets (typically turkey, chicken, or duck)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse the giblets in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the giblets in a shallow roasting pan.
4. Sprinkle the giblets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the giblets and toss to coat.
6. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until the giblets are fully cooked and golden brown.
7. Serve the giblets hot or cold. Enjoy!