How To Cook Frozen Taquitos In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Taquitos In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Place the frozen taquitos in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
3. Cook the taquitos for 6-8 minutes, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time.
4. Once the taquitos are golden brown, remove them from the air fryer and serve immediately.
• If your air fryer has a basket with a perforated bottom, you may need to shake the taquitos halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
• If you’re cooking multiple batches of taquitos, you may need to increase the cooking time slightly to ensure that they are cooked through.
• For extra crispiness, you can spray the taquitos with cooking oil before cooking.
• You can also season the taquitos with your favorite spices before cooking.