How To Cook Frozen Tamales
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Tamales.
1 package of frozen tamales
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the tamales from the packaging and place them in an oven-safe dish.
3. Cover the tamales with aluminum foil, making sure the foil doesn’t touch the tamales.
4. Bake the tamales in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until they are heated through.
5. Carefully remove the aluminum foil and serve the tamales hot.
– If you like your tamales to be a bit crispier, try baking them for an additional 5-10 minutes, uncovered.
– If you don’t have an oven-safe dish, you can wrap the tamales in aluminum foil before baking.
– Tamales can also be steamed or microwaved. To steam, place the tamales in a steamer basket and steam for 10-15 minutes. To microwave, place the tamales in a microwave-safe dish, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.