What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Frozen Salmon
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Salmon.
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 skinless, boneless frozen salmon fillets
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil with butter or cooking oil.
3. Place the frozen salmon fillets on the greased foil.
4. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Use a brush or spoon to spread the mixture over the salmon fillets.
6. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
7. Serve the baked salmon with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!