What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Frozen Ravioli
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Ravioli.
– Frozen ravioli
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 cups marinara sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with olive oil.
3. Place ravioli in the baking dish in an even layer.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
5. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
6. Pour marinara sauce over the ravioli.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
9. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.