What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Frozen Green Beans
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Green Beans.
– Frozen green beans
– Olive oil
– Garlic (optional)
– Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Begin by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling, add the frozen green beans to the pot and stir.
3. Cook the green beans for 3-5 minutes, or until they are tender.
4. Drain the green beans in a colander and transfer them to a bowl.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the green beans, and season with salt and garlic (optional).
6. Toss the green beans to combine.
7. Transfer the green beans to a serving dish and garnish with Parmesan cheese (optional).