How To Cook Frozen Corn
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Corn.
-1 bag of frozen corn
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Butter or olive oil
1. Place the bag of frozen corn in a colander and rinse with cold water to thaw.
2. Pour the thawed corn into a pot and add a few tablespoons of butter or olive oil.
3. Heat the pot on medium-high and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stir the corn occasionally for about 10 minutes, or until it is cooked to your desired tenderness.
5. Serve the corn warm and enjoy!