What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Fresh Corn On The Cob
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Corn On The Cob.
4 ears of fresh corn
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add the fresh corn to the boiling water and let it cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
3. Remove the corn from the pot and let it cool for a few minutes.
4. Once the corn is cool enough to handle, cut off the husks and the silk.
5. Spread butter on the corn, if desired, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the corn on the cob warm. Enjoy!