How To Cook Fresh Broccoli
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Broccoli.
Recipe for Fresh Broccoli
Cooking fresh broccoli is a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. The key to making the perfect dish is to keep the broccoli’s crunchy texture while still getting the vegetables cooked through. Here is a simple recipe that will help you make the perfect dish:
-1 head of fresh broccoli
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized florets.
3. Place the florets into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the salt, garlic powder, and black pepper over the florets.
5. Toss the florets until they are evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
6. Place the florets onto a baking sheet and spread them out.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and serve.
-For extra flavor, add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the florets before baking.
-To give the florets a bit of a crunchy texture, add one tablespoon of breadcrumbs to the mix before baking.
-If you want a bit of spice, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the mix.