What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Flounder
All you need to know about: How To Cook Flounder.
– 4 flounder fillets (4-6 ounces each)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the flounder fillets in a baking dish, and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, parsley, butter, and lemon juice.
4. Spread the garlic-parsley mixture over the fillets.
5. Bake the flounder for 15-20 minutes, or until it is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve the flounder with a side of your favorite vegetables. Enjoy!