What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Filet Mignon Wrapped In Bacon
All you need to know about: How To Cook Filet Mignon Wrapped In Bacon.
– 2 filet mignon steaks, each about 8 ounces
– 4 slices of bacon
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Rub the steaks with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap each steak in two slices of bacon, securing with toothpicks if necessary.
4. Place the steaks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
5. Place the butter on top of the steaks.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp and the steaks are cooked to your desired doneness.
7. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.