How To Cook Farro
All you need to know about: How To Cook Farro.
– 1 cup of farro
– 2-3 cups of liquid (vegetable or chicken broth, water, etc.)
– Salt, to taste
– Optional: 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Rinse the farro in a fine mesh strainer with cold water.
2. Place the farro in a medium pot and add the liquid and salt.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Lower the heat to a low simmer, cover the pot and let it cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. When the farro is done cooking, it should be tender and have a slight chew.
6. If desired, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
7. Serve the farro hot with your favorite dish. Enjoy!