How To Cook Fajitas
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fajitas.
Ingredients for Fajitas:
– 1 lb. flank steak
– 3 bell peppers, sliced
– 1 onion, sliced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
– Flour or corn tortillas
– Optional toppings: cheese, sour cream, salsa, avocado, etc.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the steak in a shallow dish or bowl and season with the fajita seasoning.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until cooked through.
4. Transfer the steak to a baking sheet. Add the bell peppers and onions to the same skillet and cook for 5 minutes, until softened.
5. Place the bell peppers and onions on the baking sheet with the steak.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, until steak is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
7. Meanwhile, warm the tortillas in the microwave or over a gas flame.
8. Slice the steak into thin strips and serve with the bell peppers and onions, warm tortillas, and desired toppings. Enjoy!