How To Cook Eel
All you need to know about: How To Cook Eel.
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the eel under cold water and pat it dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the eel on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the eel.
5. Mince the garlic and sprinkle it over the eel.
6. Season the eel with salt and pepper.
7. Bake the eel in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the eel is cooked through.
8. Remove the eel from the oven and serve.
Tips and Tricks
• You can also cook the eel in a skillet on the stovetop. Heat the oil in the skillet over medium-high heat and cook the eel for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until the eel is cooked through.
• If you want to get extra flavor, add a few sprigs of fresh herbs, such as rosemary or thyme, to the baking sheet.
• You can also add some lemon juice or white wine to the baking sheet for additional flavor.