How To Cook Ears Of Corn
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ears Of Corn.
– 4 ears of corn
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel the husks and silk from the ears of corn and discard.
3. Slice the kernels off of the cob and place them into a bowl.
4. Add the butter or olive oil to the bowl and mix it with the kernels.
5. Spread the corn kernels out on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the corn kernels are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy!