How To Cook Crab
All you need to know about: How To Cook Crab.
1 live crab
1 tablespoon of salt
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1. Start by preparing your crab. If you have a live crab, you will need to kill it first. Place the crab in the freezer for 15 minutes, then take it out and twist off the claws. Use a sharp knife to cut the crab in half.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the salt and then place the crab halves in the boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the crab is cooked through.
3. Remove the crab from the water and let it cool. Once cool, remove the meat from the shell.
4. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crab meat and lemon juice and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the crab is heated through.
5. Serve the crab hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!