How To Cook Crab Meat
All you need to know about: How To Cook Crab Meat.
-1 lb. crab meat
-1/4 cup mayonnaise
-2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
-1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
-2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
-1/4 tsp. black pepper
-Salt, to taste
-1/4 cup diced bell pepper
-1/4 cup diced celery
-2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
-4 hamburger buns
1. Begin by picking through the crab meat for any shells or cartilage.
2. In a large bowl, combine the crab meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, black pepper, and salt. Gently mix together until everything is combined.
3. Add in the bell pepper, celery, and parsley. Gently mix together until everything is evenly distributed.
4. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add the crab mixture to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Place the hamburger buns on a baking sheet and place in the oven on broil setting. Broil the buns for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
6. Remove the buns from the oven and divide the crab mixture between the four buns.
7. Serve the crab sandwiches warm with your favorite sides. Enjoy!