How To Cook Crab Legs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Crab Legs.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the crab legs under cool running water and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the crab legs on a baking sheet and spread with butter.
4. Sprinkle with garlic and lemon juice.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the crab legs are cooked and heated through.
6. Serve hot with melted butter, lemon wedges, and your favorite sides.
– If you prefer, you can also boil the crab legs. To do this, bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the crab legs. Boil for 8-10 minutes and then remove from the heat.
– Crab legs can also be steamed. To steam, add a few inches of water to a large pot and bring to a boil. Place the crab legs in a steamer basket and lower into the pot. Cover and steam for 8-10 minutes.
– If you are looking for a flavor boost, try adding white wine, herbs, and seasonings to the water before boiling or steaming.