How To Cook Couscous
All you need to know about: How To Cook Couscous.
1 cup of couscous
1¼ cup of broth or water
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat the broth or water in a saucepan until it comes to a boil.
2. Once boiling, add the couscous, olive oil and salt to the saucepan.
3. Stir the couscous to ensure it is evenly combined with the liquid.
4. Cover the saucepan with a lid and turn off the heat.
5. Let the couscous sit for 5 minutes.
6. After 5 minutes, uncover the saucepan.
7. Fluff the couscous with a fork.
8. Serve the couscous hot.