How To Cook Country Style Ribs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Country Style Ribs.
2-3 lbs. country style ribs
1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the ribs on a large baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
4. Brush the ribs with the sauce mixture on all sides.
5. Bake the ribs for 1 hour and 15 minutes, brushing them with any remaining sauce mixture every 20 minutes.
6. Once the ribs are cooked through and lightly charred, remove them from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
• If you prefer your ribs with a bit of a char, you can turn on the broiler for the last few minutes of cooking.
• You can also add additional spices to the sauce mixture such as chili powder, cumin, or oregano.
• For extra flavor, you can also add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
• You can also cook the ribs on the grill. Heat the grill to medium-high heat and cook the ribs for 45 minutes to 1 hour, brushing with sauce every 15 minutes.
• For the juiciest ribs, you can also braise them. Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the ribs in a large Dutch oven. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth or water and cover the pot with a lid. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the ribs are tender.