How To Cook Country Style Ribs In The Oven Fast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Country Style Ribs In The Oven Fast.
– 2-3 lbs. country style pork ribs
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Place the ribs in a large baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Brush the ribs with the olive oil mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together honey and apple cider vinegar.
7. After 30 minutes, brush the ribs with the honey mixture.
8. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
9. Remove the ribs from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.