What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cornish Hens In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cornish Hens In The Oven.
• 2 Cornish hens
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme leaves
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rub the Cornish hens with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the hens in a roasting pan, breast side up.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the garlic and thyme.
5. Brush the butter mixture over the hens, making sure to coat them evenly.
6. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the hens reaches 165°F.
7. Remove the hens from the oven and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.