What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cornish Hen
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cornish Hen.
– 2 Cornish hens
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Rinse the Cornish hens inside and out with cold water and pat dry.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Rub the hens with the butter mixture, inside and out.
5. Place the hens in a roasting pan and roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
6. Remove the hens from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving. Enjoy!