How To Cook Corn On The Cob
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn On The Cob.
Corn on the cob
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Once boiling, add the corn on the cob. Boil the corn for 7-10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and transfer the corn to a serving plate.
4. Generously spread butter on the corn cob.
5. Sprinkle salt on the corn and serve.
You can also grill the corn on the cob. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place the corn on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning the corn every 5 minutes. Once the corn is cooked, follow the same steps for adding butter and salt.
You can also add additional seasonings such as black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, etc. for extra flavor.
If you are not able to eat the corn on the cob, you can also cut the kernels off the cob and add them to salads, soups or other dishes.