What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Corn On The Cob In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn On The Cob In The Microwave.
1. Corn on the cob
3. Salt and pepper
1. Start by removing the husks and silk strands from the corn on the cob.
2. Place the corn cobs in a microwavable dish with a lid.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the dish and cover the dish with the lid.
4. Place the dish in the microwave and set the cook time for 4 minutes.
5. After 4 minutes, check to see if the corn is cooked through. If not, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
6. Once the corn is cooked, remove from the microwave and let cool for a few minutes.
7. Slather the corn on the cob with butter, season with salt and pepper, and enjoy!