How To Cook Corn In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn In The Microwave.
– 1 ear of corn
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Salt and pepper
1. Start by washing the corn under cold running water.
2. Cut off the ends of the ear of corn.
3. Place the ear of corn in a microwave-safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
4. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and season the corn with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the corn hot.
– You can also add other seasonings such as garlic powder or chili powder for extra flavor.
– If you prefer your corn a bit crispier, you can cook it for an extra minute or two.
– For an even better flavor, you can add a tablespoon of grated cheese on top of the corn before microwaving it.