How To Cook Corn In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn In Microwave.
– Fresh corn on the cob, 1-4 ears
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Start by washing the ears of corn thoroughly.
– Peel away any loose husks or silk strands.
– Place the ears of corn in a shallow dish that is microwave-safe.
– Cover the dish with a damp paper towel.
– Cook the corn on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Depending on the power of your microwave, you may need to increase the cooking time by 1-2 minutes.
– Test to see if the corn is cooked. The kernels should be tender.
– Once the corn is cooked, season with salt and pepper and serve.
– Feel free to add other seasonings to the corn before cooking.
– For more flavor, try adding a tablespoon of butter to the dish before cooking.
– If you are cooking more than 4 ears of corn, increase the cooking time by 1-2 minutes.